SSDGM Cross Stitch Kit- My Favorite Murder
Just in case you didn't already know, SSDGM is the acronym for Stay Sexy And Don't Get Murdered which has become the battle cry of Murderinos across the globe??
Who TF are Murderinos? Well, they're the incredibly loyal fans of a true crime podcast called My Favorite Murder. We're HUGE fans of hosts Karen and Georgia here at Curious Twist HQ and we love to binge on podcasts while we work.
This kit features some extra murder-y touches, including hand painted cross stitch fabric with a gruesome blood spatter effect. Everything is packed in an evidence envelope because it's all in the details, right?!
- 6" bamboo embroidery hoop
- 8 x 10 inch piece of blood spattered aida (14 count)
- Pre-measured DMC Embroidery Thread
- A packet of three needles
- Counted cross stitch pattern (the pattern is NOT printed onto the fabric).
- Beginners Guide To Cross Stitch