Inclusive Feminism Cross Stitch Kit And Pattern
If your feminism isn't intersectional is it feminism at all? I think it's clear from this design where my views lie with that argument!
This design not only carries an important message but is also simple enough for any budding craftivist who is looking for a gentle introduction to cross stitch.
- Bamboo embroidery hoop
- White cross stitch fabric (14 count aida)
- Pre-measured DMC Embroidery Thread
- 3 x needles
- Colour printed chart/ pattern
- Step by step, illustrated instructions
- Design area: 5 x 4.6 inches (using 14 count Aida fabric)
- Stitches: 70 x 65
- Colours: 5
- Stitches: Full Cross Stitches and Backstitch