SSDGM- Cross Stitch Kit And Pattern
Just in case you didn't already know, SSDGM is the acronym for Stay Sexy And Don't Get Murdered which has become the battle cry of *Murderinos everywhere!
This kit features some extra murder-y touches, including hand-painted cross stitch fabric with a gruesome blood spatter effect.
Everything is packed in an evidence envelope because it's all in the details, right?!
- 6 inch bamboo embroidery hoop
- Blood spatter effect cross stitch fabric (14 count aida)
- Pre-measured DMC Embroidery Thread
- 3 x needles
- Colour printed chart/ pattern
- Step by step, illustrated instructions
- Design area- 7.8 x 3.6 inches (using 14 count Aida fabric)
- 109 x 51 stitches
- 2 colours
- Full cross stitches
* "Who TF are Murderinos?" I hear some of you ask. Well, they're the incredibly loyal fans of a true-crime podcast called My Favorite Murder. We're HUGE fans of hosts Karen and Georgia here at Curious Twist HQ and we love to binge on podcasts while we work.